USA: Gristede's Reports Results for First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 and Fiscal Year Ended November 28, 1999
Gristede's Foods, Inc. announced the results of operations for the first quarter (13 weeks) ended February 27, 2000 and the fiscal year (52 weeks) ended November 28, 1999: Results for the First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 1st Quarter 1st Quarter (13 weeks) (13 weeks) ended ended Feb. 27, 2000 Feb. 28, 1999 Sales $ 53,747,897 $ 44,187,791 Adjusted EBITDA* 3,620,185 2,273,355 Net Income 1,006,376 406,696 EPS $0.05 $0.02 Weighted average number of shares outstanding 19,636,574 19,636,574
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review