USA: Gristede's Reports Results for First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 and Fiscal Year Ended November 28, 1999
Gristede's Foods, Inc. announced the results of operations for the first quarter (13 weeks) ended February 27, 2000 and the fiscal year (52 weeks) ended November 28, 1999: Results for the First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 1st Quarter 1st Quarter (13 weeks) (13 weeks) ended ended Feb. 27, 2000 Feb. 28, 1999 Sales $ 53,747,897 $ 44,187,791 Adjusted EBITDA* 3,620,185 2,273,355 Net Income 1,006,376 406,696 EPS $0.05 $0.02 Weighted average number of shares outstanding 19,636,574 19,636,574
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry