USA: Gristede's Reports Results for First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 and Fiscal Year Ended November 28, 1999
Gristede's Foods, Inc. announced the results of operations for the first quarter (13 weeks) ended February 27, 2000 and the fiscal year (52 weeks) ended November 28, 1999: Results for the First Quarter Ended February 27, 2000 1st Quarter 1st Quarter (13 weeks) (13 weeks) ended ended Feb. 27, 2000 Feb. 28, 1999 Sales $ 53,747,897 $ 44,187,791 Adjusted EBITDA* 3,620,185 2,273,355 Net Income 1,006,376 406,696 EPS $0.05 $0.02 Weighted average number of shares outstanding 19,636,574 19,636,574
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany