USA: Grocers encouraged to adopt new management styles to boost revenue and productivity
Two speakers scheduled for the Food Marketing Institute (FMI) annual Convention and Educational Exposition this May are set to encourage food companies and retailers to adopt new management styles to boost productivity and revenue. Tom Feltenstein, chairman and CEO of the Neighborhood Marketing Institute
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival