CANADA: Grocery Gateway forecasts profitability within months
Canadian online grocer Grocery Gateway has said it expects to be profitable "in months and not years", helped by a boost in sales from recent deals with Sobeys and Home Depot. The Toronto-based retailer has recently made deals to sell Sobeys private-label brands and Home Depot products via its website. The Sobeys deal allows Grocery Gateway to sell around 1,500 Sobeys products under the Smart Choice and Our Compliments brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target