CANADA: Grocery Gateway forecasts profitability within months
Canadian online grocer Grocery Gateway has said it expects to be profitable "in months and not years", helped by a boost in sales from recent deals with Sobeys and Home Depot. The Toronto-based retailer has recently made deals to sell Sobeys private-label brands and Home Depot products via its website. The Sobeys deal allows Grocery Gateway to sell around 1,500 Sobeys products under the Smart Choice and Our Compliments brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife
- Nestle launches global sugar target