CANADA: Grocery Gateway forecasts profitability within months
Canadian online grocer Grocery Gateway has said it expects to be profitable "in months and not years", helped by a boost in sales from recent deals with Sobeys and Home Depot. The Toronto-based retailer has recently made deals to sell Sobeys private-label brands and Home Depot products via its website. The Sobeys deal allows Grocery Gateway to sell around 1,500 Sobeys products under the Smart Choice and Our Compliments brand names.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund