USA: Grocery industry announces new national trade exposition
Doug Stewart, Vice Chairman and CEO, Sobey's Inc. today announced the launch of Grocery Innovations Canada, a new national trade exposition that will support and promote the country's $64 billion food industry. Scheduled for October 22nd to 24th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Grocery Innovations Canada signals the first time Canada's leading corporate and government food organizations have joined forces to produce an annual world class exposition.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action