USA: GroceryWorks and Randalls Food Markets team up to bring online grocery delivery service to Austin
GroceryWorks(TM), a Dallas-based online home fulfillment business, and Randalls Food Markets announced today that they are bringing home delivery to Austin area residents beginning mid-September. "Austin consumers are among the country's most Internet savvy, and we believe they will appreciate the value and convenience of online grocery shopping," said Gary Fernandes, CEO of GroceryWorks. "We are excited to join with Randalls to bring Austin a new way to shop for groceries and are committed to delivering the highest-quality products, superior customer service and at-home delivery convenience at Randalls in-store prices." In June, GroceryWorks formed an alliance with Safeway, the parent company of Randalls and Tom Thumb, to become the company's exclusive online grocery channel. Under the terms of this arrangement, GroceryWorks and Safeway will bring online grocery shopping to markets where Safeway operates. The service will operate in Austin as "GroceryWorks.com by Randalls." When the website is launched in mid-September, customers can find out if their neighborhood is included by entering their zip code after signing onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report