USA: GroceryWorks and Randalls Food Markets team up to bring online grocery delivery service to Austin
GroceryWorks(TM), a Dallas-based online home fulfillment business, and Randalls Food Markets announced today that they are bringing home delivery to Austin area residents beginning mid-September. "Austin consumers are among the country's most Internet savvy, and we believe they will appreciate the value and convenience of online grocery shopping," said Gary Fernandes, CEO of GroceryWorks. "We are excited to join with Randalls to bring Austin a new way to shop for groceries and are committed to delivering the highest-quality products, superior customer service and at-home delivery convenience at Randalls in-store prices." In June, GroceryWorks formed an alliance with Safeway, the parent company of Randalls and Tom Thumb, to become the company's exclusive online grocery channel. Under the terms of this arrangement, GroceryWorks and Safeway will bring online grocery shopping to markets where Safeway operates. The service will operate in Austin as "GroceryWorks.com by Randalls." When the website is launched in mid-September, customers can find out if their neighborhood is included by entering their zip code after signing onto
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review