USA: Gromco's launches web service to simplify eating out
New York-based web development company Gromco Inc. has launched a new website designed to "simplify life [and eating out] for busy people". The site comprises of an email-based service which alerts members about special offers at their favourite restaurants. "Restaurants all over New York have been using DinnerSpecialMenu.com to let consumers know when they are conducting special events or offering dinner specials," said Colin Crowley, co-founder and CEO of Gromco. "It is also a handy resource for people who enjoy eating out, but don't have the time to research which restaurants are offering the best food and events at the best prices."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review