USA: Gromco's launches web service to simplify eating out
New York-based web development company Gromco Inc. has launched a new website designed to "simplify life [and eating out] for busy people". The site comprises of an email-based service which alerts members about special offers at their favourite restaurants. "Restaurants all over New York have been using DinnerSpecialMenu.com to let consumers know when they are conducting special events or offering dinner specials," said Colin Crowley, co-founder and CEO of Gromco. "It is also a handy resource for people who enjoy eating out, but don't have the time to research which restaurants are offering the best food and events at the best prices."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Nestle invests in Italian pizza production
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report