USA: Gromco's launches web service to simplify eating out
New York-based web development company Gromco Inc. has launched a new website designed to "simplify life [and eating out] for busy people". The site comprises of an email-based service which alerts members about special offers at their favourite restaurants. "Restaurants all over New York have been using DinnerSpecialMenu.com to let consumers know when they are conducting special events or offering dinner specials," said Colin Crowley, co-founder and CEO of Gromco. "It is also a handy resource for people who enjoy eating out, but don't have the time to research which restaurants are offering the best food and events at the best prices."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK