USA: Gromco's launches web service to simplify eating out
New York-based web development company Gromco Inc. has launched a new website designed to "simplify life [and eating out] for busy people". The site comprises of an email-based service which alerts members about special offers at their favourite restaurants. "Restaurants all over New York have been using DinnerSpecialMenu.com to let consumers know when they are conducting special events or offering dinner specials," said Colin Crowley, co-founder and CEO of Gromco. "It is also a handy resource for people who enjoy eating out, but don't have the time to research which restaurants are offering the best food and events at the best prices."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea