USA: Gromco's launches web service to simplify eating out
New York-based web development company Gromco Inc. has launched a new website designed to "simplify life [and eating out] for busy people". The site comprises of an email-based service which alerts members about special offers at their favourite restaurants. "Restaurants all over New York have been using DinnerSpecialMenu.com to let consumers know when they are conducting special events or offering dinner specials," said Colin Crowley, co-founder and CEO of Gromco. "It is also a handy resource for people who enjoy eating out, but don't have the time to research which restaurants are offering the best food and events at the best prices."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project