USA: Ground beef patties recalled due to E. coli
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin is advising Georgians to check their freezers for certain ground beef patties that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7. The patties are being voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer, Emmpak Foods, Inc. of Butler, Wisconsin. The patties being recalled bear the establishment number "EST. 924A" inside the USDA mark of inspection. Product distributed at the retail level is labeled "Hamburger Patties 100% Pure Beef", packaged in 10-pound cases and marked with a case code beginning "2940."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report