USA: Ground beef patties recalled due to E. coli
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin is advising Georgians to check their freezers for certain ground beef patties that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7. The patties are being voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer, Emmpak Foods, Inc. of Butler, Wisconsin. The patties being recalled bear the establishment number "EST. 924A" inside the USDA mark of inspection. Product distributed at the retail level is labeled "Hamburger Patties 100% Pure Beef", packaged in 10-pound cases and marked with a case code beginning "2940."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"