USA: Ground beef patties recalled due to E. coli
Georgia Commissioner of Agriculture Tommy Irvin is advising Georgians to check their freezers for certain ground beef patties that may be contaminated with E. coli O157:H7. The patties are being voluntarily recalled by the manufacturer, Emmpak Foods, Inc. of Butler, Wisconsin. The patties being recalled bear the establishment number "EST. 924A" inside the USDA mark of inspection. Product distributed at the retail level is labeled "Hamburger Patties 100% Pure Beef", packaged in 10-pound cases and marked with a case code beginning "2940."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund