VIETNAM: Group Bourbon, Binh Chanh Co JV to open supermarket next week
A new hypermarket is due to open in the Binh Chanh district of Ho Chi Minh City next week, the result of a US$35m joint venture project between French Groupe Bourbon and the Vietnamese Binh Chanh Construction and Investment Company. The company formed by these two groups is called
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre