USA: Groups urge appropriators to protect Farm Bill
The American Farm Bureau Federation and 21 other groups have asked the House Appropriations Committee to resist substantial policy changes as it prepares to provide funding for the new farm bill. "We strongly encourage you to reject efforts to include provisions which would substantially change the policies in the Farm Security and Rural Investment Act of 2002," the groups wrote in a letter to members and leaders of the Appropriations Committee and Agriculture Appropriations Subcommittee.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report