USA: Growers 'Count on Classic' for an impressive trade show
Commodity Classic in San Antonio, Texas, Feb. 25-27, will include a Trade Show with more than 630 booths, representing a wide variety of agriculture businesses and organizations, and related industries. Commodity Classic is the Sixth Annual Convention and Trade Show of the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) and American Soybean Association (ASA).
"The Trade Show will encompass 150,000 square feet of floor space at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center," said Lee Klein, NCGA President. "The booths will be occupied by representatives of such groups as, equipment dealers, seed companies, product suppliers, various ag services, management and marketing companies, soy product businesses, ag technology companies, and agriculture organizations."
"At the Trade Show, growers can ask questions and compare features of many products and services," said Tony Anderson, ASA President. "There will be a variety of equipment and products on display, along with demonstrations and giveaways."
In addition, Commodity Classic offers a wide variety of educational seminars and learning sessions that provide producers with the latest industry information.
A complete listing of the Trade Show exhibitors and educational seminars, as well as other event details, can be found on the official Commodity Classic web site at: www.commodityclassic.com . For more information, or to request a reservation kit, call 636-928-3700.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units