USA: Growers 'Count on Classic' for an impressive trade show
Commodity Classic in San Antonio, Texas, Feb. 25-27, will include a Trade Show with more than 630 booths, representing a wide variety of agriculture businesses and organizations, and related industries. Commodity Classic is the Sixth Annual Convention and Trade Show of the National Corn Growers Association (NCGA) and American Soybean Association (ASA).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning