CANADA: Growing list of retailers no longer accept cheques
Canadian grocers Sobeys and Loblaw are to join the growing list of Canadian retailers that no longer accept cheques as a method of payment at some of their stores. At the end of the month Loblaw will stop accepting cheques at its 72 Ontario stores, while as of 3 February cheques will no longer be accepted at Sobeys stores in Atlantic Canada.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO