MEXICO: Grupo Bimbo issues 3.5bn pesos of debt
Bread making giant Grupo Bimbo revealed last Friday that it has issued 3.5bn pesos (US$370m) worth of peso-denominated debt on the Mexican stock exchange. The company has issued the debt in two bonds. The first was for 2.75bn pesos and matures in five years. The second is for 750m pesos and matures in ten years. It has a fixed interest rate of 10.15% a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs