MEXICO: Grupo Bimbo issues 3.5bn pesos of debt
Bread making giant Grupo Bimbo revealed last Friday that it has issued 3.5bn pesos (US$370m) worth of peso-denominated debt on the Mexican stock exchange. The company has issued the debt in two bonds. The first was for 2.75bn pesos and matures in five years. The second is for 750m pesos and matures in ten years. It has a fixed interest rate of 10.15% a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast