MEXICO: Grupo Bimbo issues 3.5bn pesos of debt
Bread making giant Grupo Bimbo revealed last Friday that it has issued 3.5bn pesos (US$370m) worth of peso-denominated debt on the Mexican stock exchange. The company has issued the debt in two bonds. The first was for 2.75bn pesos and matures in five years. The second is for 750m pesos and matures in ten years. It has a fixed interest rate of 10.15% a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins