Grupo Bimbo launches Entenmann's Snackin' Bites
Grupo Bimbo has launched Snackin' Bites in the US
Grupo Bimbo has launched mini snack bars for children under its Entenmann's brand in the US.
Snackin' Bites are portable pre-packaged soft baked mini bars for families' "on-the-go-needs" the company said.
The range features two flavours: apple cinnamon and strawberry. The products are free from artificial flavours, colours, preservatives and trans-fats.
The launch is an extension of Grupo Bimbo's existing Little Bites portfolio.
"We are extremely excited about Little Bites Snackin' Bites, and bringing kids a new way to snack from Entenmann's. We have spent time developing this new line, building upon our Little Bites heritage and reputation," said Maureen Sticco, director of marketing for Entenmann's.
Earlier today (29 April) Bimbo announced higher profits for the first quarter of the year as a result of lower restructuring expenses and higher sales. In North America, sales grew 21% to MXP30bn mostly as a result of the exchange rate benefit and growth in "strategic brands" due to increased marketing investment, as well as focused price and promotional strategy.
Marketline's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Grupo Bimbo SAB de CV was founded in 1945; since its inception, the company has been headquartered in Mexico City....
Savory Snacks in Mexico industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020)....
Savory Snacks North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016 is a comprehensive study outlaying the current market scenario, future prospective and detailed industry insights of Savory Snacks market in NAF...
After facing a difficult year in 2014, when a special tax of 8% was applied to most products in the category, sweet and savoury snacks showed a gradual recovery in 2015....
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review