MEXICO: Grupo Bimbo posts 76% rise in Q2 net profit
Mexican baked goods giant Grupo Bimbo has reported a leap in second-quarter net profit, in line with analysts' expectations. Bimbo posted net profit of 213m pesos (US$20.2m) for the quarter, a rise of 76% compared to the year-ago period, helped by the rise in value of the Mexican peso.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast