MEXICO: Grupo Bimbo posts 76% rise in Q2 net profit
Mexican baked goods giant Grupo Bimbo has reported a leap in second-quarter net profit, in line with analysts' expectations. Bimbo posted net profit of 213m pesos (US$20.2m) for the quarter, a rise of 76% compared to the year-ago period, helped by the rise in value of the Mexican peso.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival