SPAIN: Grupo Siro names Romeral director general
Spanish biscuits-to-pasta company Grupo Siro has promoted Victoriano Romeral to the position of director general.
Romeral, who joined Siro in 1993, replaces Cesar Otero, who became Siro director general in 2011.
Siro sells products including biscuits, bread, pasta and cereals. In 2013, it generated turnover of EUR565m, up from EUR544m in 2012. As well as production plants across Spain, it has offices in Portugal, the UK and the US.
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs