USA: Guardian Food Group to Construct New Office Facility
Guardian Food Group, Inc.,(GFGI), a Littleton, Colorado based food safety and quality consulting organization has retained Emerald C.M., Inc of Aurora, CO to complete the construction of their new office facility. Construction is expected to be completed by August 30, 2000.The new facility will include a complete test kitchen for the evaluation of food products prepared under actual restaurant conditions.Clients currently served by GFGI include Boston Market, Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, The Santa Barbara Restaurant Group, Chelsea Catering and Red Robin International.CONTACT: John McHarge, President of Guardian Food Group, Inc., 303-216-5419, fax, 303-216-5489, Web,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin