USA: Guardian Food Group to Construct New Office Facility
Guardian Food Group, Inc.,(GFGI), a Littleton, Colorado based food safety and quality consulting organization has retained Emerald C.M., Inc of Aurora, CO to complete the construction of their new office facility. Construction is expected to be completed by August 30, 2000.The new facility will include a complete test kitchen for the evaluation of food products prepared under actual restaurant conditions.Clients currently served by GFGI include Boston Market, Friendly Ice Cream Corporation, The Santa Barbara Restaurant Group, Chelsea Catering and Red Robin International.CONTACT: John McHarge, President of Guardian Food Group, Inc., 303-216-5419, fax, 303-216-5489, Web,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs