UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Guidance for growers of crops and grass
MAFF has this weekend issued guidance on the precautions to be taken in order to safeguard all types of farming operations in the light of the current foot and mouth problems. A copy of the guidance is attached. The guidance, which has been produced in consultation with the State Veterinary Service and the National Farmers' Union (NFU), will help farmers plan their field operations this year. Because it covers agricultural contractors, the guidance has also been agreed with the National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife