UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Guidance for growers of crops and grass
MAFF has this weekend issued guidance on the precautions to be taken in order to safeguard all types of farming operations in the light of the current foot and mouth problems. A copy of the guidance is attached. The guidance, which has been produced in consultation with the State Veterinary Service and the National Farmers' Union (NFU), will help farmers plan their field operations this year. Because it covers agricultural contractors, the guidance has also been agreed with the National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry