UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Guidance for growers of crops and grass
MAFF has this weekend issued guidance on the precautions to be taken in order to safeguard all types of farming operations in the light of the current foot and mouth problems. A copy of the guidance is attached. The guidance, which has been produced in consultation with the State Veterinary Service and the National Farmers' Union (NFU), will help farmers plan their field operations this year. Because it covers agricultural contractors, the guidance has also been agreed with the National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs