UK: Foot and Mouth Disease: Guidance for growers of crops and grass
MAFF has this weekend issued guidance on the precautions to be taken in order to safeguard all types of farming operations in the light of the current foot and mouth problems. A copy of the guidance is attached. The guidance, which has been produced in consultation with the State Veterinary Service and the National Farmers' Union (NFU), will help farmers plan their field operations this year. Because it covers agricultural contractors, the guidance has also been agreed with the National Association of Agricultural Contractors (NAAC).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses