USA :Gum Tech Announces Court Ordered Certification Of Issues for Appeal in Quigley Patent Infringement Suit
Gum Tech International, Inc. (Nasdaq: GUMM) and Gel Tech LLC, a joint venture between Gum Tech and BioDelivery Technologies, Inc., today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in an Order dated May 12, 2000, has certified three issues considered in its Order of April 19, 2000, for immediate appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods