USA :Gum Tech Announces Court Ordered Certification Of Issues for Appeal in Quigley Patent Infringement Suit
Gum Tech International, Inc. (Nasdaq: GUMM) and Gel Tech LLC, a joint venture between Gum Tech and BioDelivery Technologies, Inc., today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in an Order dated May 12, 2000, has certified three issues considered in its Order of April 19, 2000, for immediate appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO