USA :Gum Tech Announces Court Ordered Certification Of Issues for Appeal in Quigley Patent Infringement Suit
Gum Tech International, Inc. (Nasdaq: GUMM) and Gel Tech LLC, a joint venture between Gum Tech and BioDelivery Technologies, Inc., today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in an Order dated May 12, 2000, has certified three issues considered in its Order of April 19, 2000, for immediate appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action