USA :Gum Tech Announces Court Ordered Certification Of Issues for Appeal in Quigley Patent Infringement Suit
Gum Tech International, Inc. (Nasdaq: GUMM) and Gel Tech LLC, a joint venture between Gum Tech and BioDelivery Technologies, Inc., today announced that the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, in an Order dated May 12, 2000, has certified three issues considered in its Order of April 19, 2000, for immediate appeal to the United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega