USA: Gum Tech International, Inc. completes asset sale to Wrigley Company
Gum Tech International, Inc., (Nasdaq: GUMM) announced that Friday (20 July) it completed its previously announced sale of its chewing gum and related confectionery product assets to the Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company. On Thursday, July 19, 2001, the asset sale was approved by 98% of the votes cast by Gum Tech's shareholders at a special meeting of the Company's shareholders.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week