ISM: Guylian extends to Sea Shell line
Guylian debuts news variant of iconic Sea Shells range
Belgian confectioner Guylian has added to its iconic Sea Shell chocolate range with the launch of an additional variant.
Guylian, exhibiting at this year's ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne, has added a vanilla flavour to its line up. The company said it is hoping to attract new consumers who prefer "a more subtle taste to the traditional signature praline filling" with the launch.
The chocolates will not have the signature marble coating but will instead be available in either a plain milk chocolate shell or plain white chocolate.
The Vanilla Sea Horse will be available from February in a 152g square box of 16 Sea Horses, eight milk chocolates and eight white chocolates.
In addition, Guylian has added to its assortment range with the inclusion of a Perline chocolate. The product has a centre made from hazelnut praline and milk chocolate truffle and is covered in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Interview: How BRF plans growth in stagnant Europe
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Danone, General Mills, Chobani "mislead parents"
- United Biscuits UK plant to start strike action
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM