ISM: Guylian extends to Sea Shell line
Guylian debuts news variant of iconic Sea Shells range
Belgian confectioner Guylian has added to its iconic Sea Shell chocolate range with the launch of an additional variant.
Guylian, exhibiting at this year's ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne, has added a vanilla flavour to its line up. The company said it is hoping to attract new consumers who prefer "a more subtle taste to the traditional signature praline filling" with the launch.
The chocolates will not have the signature marble coating but will instead be available in either a plain milk chocolate shell or plain white chocolate.
The Vanilla Sea Horse will be available from February in a 152g square box of 16 Sea Horses, eight milk chocolates and eight white chocolates.
In addition, Guylian has added to its assortment range with the inclusion of a Perline chocolate. The product has a centre made from hazelnut praline and milk chocolate truffle and is covered in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- On the money: Hain expects continued organic gains
- Analysis: Market bets on higher Chiquita offer
- FMCG sales slowing despite economic green shoots
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Switz rejects EU plea to bypass Russia export ban
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning