ISM: Guylian extends to Sea Shell line
Guylian debuts news variant of iconic Sea Shells range
Belgian confectioner Guylian has added to its iconic Sea Shell chocolate range with the launch of an additional variant.
Guylian, exhibiting at this year's ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne, has added a vanilla flavour to its line up. The company said it is hoping to attract new consumers who prefer "a more subtle taste to the traditional signature praline filling" with the launch.
The chocolates will not have the signature marble coating but will instead be available in either a plain milk chocolate shell or plain white chocolate.
The Vanilla Sea Horse will be available from February in a 152g square box of 16 Sea Horses, eight milk chocolates and eight white chocolates.
In addition, Guylian has added to its assortment range with the inclusion of a Perline chocolate. The product has a centre made from hazelnut praline and milk chocolate truffle and is covered in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- On the move: What's in store from Tesco's new CEO?
- On the money: Steady as she goes at Cloetta
- Focus: Lindt plays safe with Russell Stover buy
- Interview: Bell hits out at German cartel ruling
- On the money: Can Premier build H2 sales momentum?
- UPDATE: Premier establishes international unit
- Campbell issues warning on 2014/15 fiscal year
- Premier launches Oxo pots range in UK
- Genius secures listings in French supermarkets
- Universal Robina to buy biscuit firm Griffin's