ISM: Guylian extends to Sea Shell line
Guylian debuts news variant of iconic Sea Shells range
Belgian confectioner Guylian has added to its iconic Sea Shell chocolate range with the launch of an additional variant.
Guylian, exhibiting at this year's ISM confectionery exhibition in Cologne, has added a vanilla flavour to its line up. The company said it is hoping to attract new consumers who prefer "a more subtle taste to the traditional signature praline filling" with the launch.
The chocolates will not have the signature marble coating but will instead be available in either a plain milk chocolate shell or plain white chocolate.
The Vanilla Sea Horse will be available from February in a 152g square box of 16 Sea Horses, eight milk chocolates and eight white chocolates.
In addition, Guylian has added to its assortment range with the inclusion of a Perline chocolate. The product has a centre made from hazelnut praline and milk chocolate truffle and is covered in milk, dark or white chocolate.
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- PepsiCo to close Australia crisps plant
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis