AUSTRALIA: GWF completes sale of Bioproducts to Manildra Starches
Melbourne-based flour milling giant George Weston Foods (GWF) revealed on Friday that it has sold its Bioproducts division in Victoria, Western Australia and Queensland, and the Narrandera flour mill. The sale to Manildra Starches Pty, which recently go t the go-ahead from consumer watchdog the Australian Competition and Consumers Commission (ACCC) will bring in about A$47.3m for GWF.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action