UK: Häagen-Dazs launches limited edition spring ice cream
Häagen-Dazs has launched a new spring ice cream flavour - Limited Edition Mango and Passion Fruit.
Häagen-Dazs has combined mango ice cream with a passion fruit sauce. The ice cream will be available for six months from March 2007 in most major UK retailers.
The company said that a new limited edition flavour will be introduced in the autumn.
Sectors: Ice cream
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target