USA: H-E-B Grocery Company Celebrates 95th Anniversary by Taking to Texas Roads to Pay Out More Than $300,000 to Customers
Proudly celebrating its 95th anniversary in the Texas community, the H-E-B Grocery Company has chosen to make this milestone unforgettable by taking to the Texas roads awarding prize money to its loyal customers during the Loot for Labels sweepstakes. To date, the "Lookout Patrol" has paid out more than $304,000 to sweepstakes registrants across Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund