USA: H-E-B Grocery Company Celebrates 95th Anniversary by Taking to Texas Roads to Pay Out More Than $300,000 to Customers
Proudly celebrating its 95th anniversary in the Texas community, the H-E-B Grocery Company has chosen to make this milestone unforgettable by taking to the Texas roads awarding prize money to its loyal customers during the Loot for Labels sweepstakes. To date, the "Lookout Patrol" has paid out more than $304,000 to sweepstakes registrants across Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning