USA: H-E-B Grocery Company Celebrates 95th Anniversary by Taking to Texas Roads to Pay Out More Than $300,000 to Customers
Proudly celebrating its 95th anniversary in the Texas community, the H-E-B Grocery Company has chosen to make this milestone unforgettable by taking to the Texas roads awarding prize money to its loyal customers during the Loot for Labels sweepstakes. To date, the "Lookout Patrol" has paid out more than $304,000 to sweepstakes registrants across Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega