USA: H. J. Heinz announces quarterly dividend
Branded food giant H. J. Heinz Company has declared a quarterly dividend of 40.5 US cents per share on the company's 25 cent par value Common Stock, and 42.5 US cents per share on the company's Third Cumulative Preferred Stock, US$1.70 First Series. The board of directors at the Pittsburgh company revealed at a meeting held yesterday [Wednesday] that the dividends will be payable on the common stock on 10 April, to shareholders on record at the close of business on 25 March 2002. The Preferred Stock dividend is payable 1 April to shareholders on record at the close of business on 25 March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival