USA: H. J. Heinz announces quarterly dividend
Branded food giant H. J. Heinz Company has declared a quarterly dividend of 40.5 US cents per share on the company's 25 cent par value Common Stock, and 42.5 US cents per share on the company's Third Cumulative Preferred Stock, US$1.70 First Series. The board of directors at the Pittsburgh company revealed at a meeting held yesterday [Wednesday] that the dividends will be payable on the common stock on 10 April, to shareholders on record at the close of business on 25 March 2002. The Preferred Stock dividend is payable 1 April to shareholders on record at the close of business on 25 March 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Kraft Heinz: Innovation more important than ever
- Online snack seller Graze makes US retail debut
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review