USA: H. J. Heinz Company announces quarterly dividend
The board of directors of H. J. Heinz Company (NYSE:HNZ), at a meeting on June 13, 2001, declared the quarterly dividend of: COMMON STOCK 39.25 cents per share on the company's 25 cent par value Common Stock payable July 10, 2001 to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 25, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill