USA: H. J. Heinz Company Announces Quarterly Dividend
The board of directors of H. J. Heinz Company, at a meeting on June 14, 2000, declared the quarterly dividend of: COMMON STOCK 36-3/4 cents per share on the company's 25 cent par value Common Stock payable July 10, 2000, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 26, 2000. PREFERRED STOCK
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife