USA: Nutraceutix Announces New E. coli O157:H7 Inhibiting Bacteria
Nutraceutix, Inc. (OTCBB:NUTX) has developed Cobactin E(TM), a proprietary strain of the bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus that has been shown to inhibit the highly pathogenic Escherichia coli strain O157:H7 in vitro. The Centers for Disease Control estimates that 73,000 cases of infection and 61 deaths in the United States can be attributed to E.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales