CANADA: Hain Celestial extends Greek yoghurt range
Hain Celestial has added to the range of Greek yoghurt it sells in Canada.
The US food maker said on Wednesday (28 September) that two flavours - honey vanilla and honey strawberry - had been added to its The Greek Gods yoghurt line on sale north of the border.
Officials at Hain Celestial could not be reached for further comment.
A sign that a branded food market is maturing is the growth of niches and demand for certified-organic products in China is starting to rise. However, as Mark Godfrey reports from Beijing and the sout...
Canadian food manufacturer and grocer George Weston has booked a drop in fourth-quarter earnings, hurt by increased costs at its retail subsidiary Loblaw....
This week, just-food was kept busy with news from the Consumer Analyst Group of New York (CAGNY) conference, held in Florida....
The ex-CFO of Canadian retailer Metro Inc has joined George Weston, the owner of rival grocer Loblaw....
Hain Celestial has started to sell yoghurts under its Almond Dream brand in the US as it continues to target consumers intolerant to dairy products. ...
- Challenges for General Mills with The Good Table
- What US companies might Nomad Foods buy?
- Greek crisis - The impact on shopper behaviour
- Competition intensifies among UK burger chains
- Why investors are concerned about water risk
- Mitsubishi buys stake in Olam International
- Unilever claims victory in Becel dispute
- KitKat to go sustainably sourced cocoa only
- Arla strikes JVs in Nigeria and Senegal
- Arla H1 profits down on milk price slump
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Food Flavourings & Colourings (UK) - Industry Report
- Biscuit Manufacturers (UK) - Industry Report
- The Coca-Cola Company : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- Cakes, Pastries & Sweet Pies Market in Egypt: Market Profile to 2017