USA: Hain Celestial reaffirms FY earnings, sales guidance
Melville, NY-based Hain Celestial Group has reaffirmed its full year guidance for earnings of between US$0.78 and US$0.84 per share and revenues of US$450m to US$470m in fiscal 2003. In a presentation to investors yesterday [Wednesday], the natural and organic snack food company added that it expects to post quarterly earnings and revenues as follows:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs