USA: Hain Celestial reports 21% increase in Q4 revenues
The Melville, NY-based natural and organic food producer Hain Celestial Group yesterday [Thursday] posted operating earnings of US$0.11 per share for its Q4 2002, ended 30 June, up from US$0.08 per share year on year and excluding restructuring and one-time items. Including these costs, Hain Celestial had a net loss of US$12.8m, or US$0.38 per share. In the prior year quarter, the company earned US$2.7m, or US$0.08 per share.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix