USA: Hain Celestial reports strong revenue growth in Q2
Melville, NY-based natural and organic food company, The Hain Celestial Group , has announced that net revenues for the second quarter totaled US$124.8m, an increase of almost 9% over the same quarter of the prior year on a comparable basis. Net income was US$5.2m, or US$0.15 per share on a diluted basis, for the second quarter ended 31 December 2001. Excluding the one time
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project