USA: Hain Celestial swings to Q4 profit
US natural and organic foods maker Hain Celestial has posted a profit in the fourth quarter, compared to a year-earlier loss, helped by a rise in sales. The Melville, New York-based company reported earnings of US$6.8m, or 19 cents a share, for the quarter to 30 June, compared with a net loss of $12.8m, or 38 cents a share, including restructuring costs, in the year-ago period. The result met analysts' average estimate, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group