USA: Hain Celestial swings to Q4 profit
US natural and organic foods maker Hain Celestial has posted a profit in the fourth quarter, compared to a year-earlier loss, helped by a rise in sales. The Melville, New York-based company reported earnings of US$6.8m, or 19 cents a share, for the quarter to 30 June, compared with a net loss of $12.8m, or 38 cents a share, including restructuring costs, in the year-ago period. The result met analysts' average estimate, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea