USA: Hain Celestial unveils deals with McDonald's, Barilla
Melville, NY-based Hain Celestial Group, a natural and organic foods company, has signed a deal to supply burger behemoth McDonald's Corp with its Yves Veggie Cuisine's meatless soy burgers for all of the 1,250 Canadian McDonald's restaurants, under the McVeggie Burger name. Hain Celestial has also signed a non-binding letter of intent to form a joint venture with Barilla Alimentare SpA, the Italian pasta and baking company, to manufacture, market, and distribute Terra brand products throughout Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target