USA: Hain Celestial unveils deals with McDonald's, Barilla
Melville, NY-based Hain Celestial Group, a natural and organic foods company, has signed a deal to supply burger behemoth McDonald's Corp with its Yves Veggie Cuisine's meatless soy burgers for all of the 1,250 Canadian McDonald's restaurants, under the McVeggie Burger name. Hain Celestial has also signed a non-binding letter of intent to form a joint venture with Barilla Alimentare SpA, the Italian pasta and baking company, to manufacture, market, and distribute Terra brand products throughout Europe.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1