UK: Hain UK boss Arrow to leave
Hain Celestial has announced that the head of its UK business is to leave the company.
The US-based natural and organics group said that David Arrow will leave at the end of July to "pursue other opportunities".
Arrow's departure comes after the recent appointment of Peter McPhillips as executive chairman of Hain's operations across Europe.
Arrow said he was "extremely proud" to have established Hain's business in the UK but added that the "time is now right for me to pursue new challenges".
Hain Pure Protein, a joint venture between US organics group Hain Celestial and Pegasus Capital Advisors, is to expand its Plainville, New York facility....
US-based organics group Hain Celestial saw its income tumble 35% for the first quarter due to one-time charges and higher commodities costs....
Hain Celestial has expanded its Linda McCartney range of vegetarian foods as the meat-free brand sees a 20% rise in year-on-year sales....
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill