GREECE: Haitoglou Bros expects 2002 pre-tax profit of €1.25m
Greek confectionary manufacturer Haitoglou Bros has announced that it is expecting pre-tax profit of €1.25m (US$1.23m) for 2002, a significant increase from the company's €310,000 pre-tax profit reported for 2001. The company expects sales revenue of €36m for 2002, compared with €30.5m for 2001. Revenue from exports in 2001 was €9.1m, 30% of the company's total turnover.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target