GREECE: Haitoglou Bros expects 2002 pre-tax profit of €1.25m
Greek confectionary manufacturer Haitoglou Bros has announced that it is expecting pre-tax profit of €1.25m (US$1.23m) for 2002, a significant increase from the company's €310,000 pre-tax profit reported for 2001. The company expects sales revenue of €36m for 2002, compared with €30.5m for 2001. Revenue from exports in 2001 was €9.1m, 30% of the company's total turnover.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- ABF sees further grocery revival