SWEDEN: Hakon sells Ahold stake
Hakon has divested itself of most its small stake in the Dutch retail group Royal Ahold.
Ahold is the joint owner with Hakon of Swedish supermarket chain ICA.
In a statement Hakon said it had offloaded just over 7.3m Ahold shares for EUR46.6m (US$56.2m) at an average price of EUR6.35 per share.
It said that after the sale it owns one million shares in Ahold.
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced the completion of the sale of its chain of 198 Wilson Farms and Sugarcreek convenience stores, part of its US subsidiary Tops Markets....
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced that Kerry Underhill has been appointed senior vice president corporate communications, effective 1 July 2005....
Dutch retailer Ahold has reported sales and operating income little changed in the first quarter of 2005, but net income was sharply down because of a one time gain in the first quarter last year....
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced today (Tuesday) that its chief financial officer Hannu Ryöppönen is to leave the company....
Danish based dairy company Arla Foods is opening a new representative office in Hungary....
Dutch retailer Ahold today (Wednesday) announced that it had signed a new €2bn (US$2.5bn) credit facility with a syndicate of fifteen banks. ...
Dutch retail giant Ahold has said its net sales declined 1.0% to €13.0bn (US$16.5bn) for the first quarter of 2005....
Supermarket company Giant Food, a subsidiary of Dutch retailer Royal Ahold's US arm Ahold USA, has announced restructuring plans for the remainder of 2005 and 2006....
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Danone eyes efficiency, agility with new structure
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Danone sales dampened by Europe, China