USA: Hands-On Healing makes the grocery store more appealing; opening marks launch of new concept in consumer healthcare
Studies show that good health means good performance -- at work, at school and at play. But oftentimes the harried consumer doesn't have time to go from one place to another to eat well, relieve tension, and put the mind and body back in "tune." Now, however, you'll be able to "squeeze" the pesticide-free fruit, "bathe" in exotic aromas, "breathe" deeply with Feldenkrais therapy and get the milk home to boot!Today marks the grand opening of the Fairview HealthWise Center -- an innovative clinic offering alternative therapies and educational programs -- located in the Lunds-Uptown store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund