USA: Hands-On Healing makes the grocery store more appealing; opening marks launch of new concept in consumer healthcare
Studies show that good health means good performance -- at work, at school and at play. But oftentimes the harried consumer doesn't have time to go from one place to another to eat well, relieve tension, and put the mind and body back in "tune." Now, however, you'll be able to "squeeze" the pesticide-free fruit, "bathe" in exotic aromas, "breathe" deeply with Feldenkrais therapy and get the milk home to boot!Today marks the grand opening of the Fairview HealthWise Center -- an innovative clinic offering alternative therapies and educational programs -- located in the Lunds-Uptown store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target