USA: Hands-On Healing makes the grocery store more appealing; opening marks launch of new concept in consumer healthcare
Studies show that good health means good performance -- at work, at school and at play. But oftentimes the harried consumer doesn't have time to go from one place to another to eat well, relieve tension, and put the mind and body back in "tune." Now, however, you'll be able to "squeeze" the pesticide-free fruit, "bathe" in exotic aromas, "breathe" deeply with Feldenkrais therapy and get the milk home to boot!Today marks the grand opening of the Fairview HealthWise Center -- an innovative clinic offering alternative therapies and educational programs -- located in the Lunds-Uptown store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016