CHINA: Haoyue group wins US$8m beef export deal for the UAE
Changchun-based Haoyue Group, China's largest beef exporter, has signed an US$8m deal to supply the United Arab Emirates' (UAE) Yousuf Ramadan EST for Meat & Food Stuff company with 4,000 tons of beef over the next six months. Abdallah Ja'Bari, manager of the UAE company, told the China Economic Information Service (CEIS): "We have built mutual confidence with Haoyue and we hope our cooperation will continue."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth