USA: Hard Rock Cafe New York becomes impromptu emergency relief station
The New York Hard Rock Cafe has converted its mezzanine area into an emergency kitchen and is accepting food and beverage donations to help feed the rescue workers at the recovery operation of the World Trade Center towers disaster. Individuals wishing to assist the relief efforts are asked to drop off cooked deli meats, bread, Gatorade, bottled water and non-perishable food items to the New York Hard Rock Cafe, located at 221 West 57th Street, between 6th and 7th Avenue. Volunteers are also needed to help man the emergency efforts.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund