GERMANY: Haribo to build new logistics site
Haribo could add production to site near Bonn
German confectioner Haribo is to build a logistics site in Germany, with a view to including production at the facility in the future.
The site will be located at the Innovationspark Rheinland, which is located around 30 kilometres from Bonn.
Haribo said the logistics centre would supply Germany, northern France and the Benelux countries. It would then look to include production at the site. It will retain the company headquarters in Bonn.
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch