GERMANY/TURKEY: Haribo to invest €15m in Turkish factory
German confectionery manufacturer Haribo has announced it is to invest €15m (US$15.2m) in a factory in Turkey. Haribo is planning to buy a 10,000 sq m plot of land in Hadimkoy, Silivri or Mahmutbey, near Istanbul, on which to build the factory. The company said it expects the construction of the factory to be completed within a year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant