USA: Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. announces further management changes
Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. (Nasdaq: HARY) today reported the resignation of its Chief Financial Officer. John D. Branch formally resigned from all positions with the Company, including Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Director. "With the completion of the refinancing in December 1999, I achieved a key objective that I was brought in to accomplish," stated Mr.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin