USA: Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. announces results for fiscal 2001 and opening of sixth Harry's In A Hurry Store
Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. (OTC BB: HARY) yesterday reported final results for the fiscal year ending January 31, 2001. The Company had a net loss before extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders for fiscal 2001 of approximately $5.0 million or ($0.79) per common share, compared to a net loss before extraordinary items applicable to common shareholders of approximately $1.2 million or ($0.19) per common share for fiscal 2000. Included in the net income applicable to shareholders for fiscal 2000 was an extraordinary gain of approximately $16.8 million. The Company had a loss after extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders for fiscal 2001 of approximately $5.3 million or ($0.85) per common share, compared with the Company's generated net income after extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders of approximately $15.6 million or $2.53 per common share for fiscal 2000. In addition, net sales decreased 2.0% to approximately $136.0 million in fiscal 2001 from approximately $138.7 million in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth