USA: Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. announces results for fiscal 2001 and opening of sixth Harry's In A Hurry Store
Harry's Farmers Market, Inc. (OTC BB: HARY) yesterday reported final results for the fiscal year ending January 31, 2001. The Company had a net loss before extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders for fiscal 2001 of approximately $5.0 million or ($0.79) per common share, compared to a net loss before extraordinary items applicable to common shareholders of approximately $1.2 million or ($0.19) per common share for fiscal 2000. Included in the net income applicable to shareholders for fiscal 2000 was an extraordinary gain of approximately $16.8 million. The Company had a loss after extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders for fiscal 2001 of approximately $5.3 million or ($0.85) per common share, compared with the Company's generated net income after extraordinary gains applicable to common shareholders of approximately $15.6 million or $2.53 per common share for fiscal 2000. In addition, net sales decreased 2.0% to approximately $136.0 million in fiscal 2001 from approximately $138.7 million in fiscal 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods