USA: Harvest States Foods announces technology & plant management appointments
Harvest States Foods Friday (8 June) announced appointment of Kym Clark as director of information technology and Marc Kelley as plant manager for its New Brighton, Minn., Mexican food production facility. Clark is responsible for planning, development, implementation and ongoing support of all information and communication systems for Harvest States Foods. He has held IT management, development and consulting positions at Cargill and Technalysis Corp. "Kym Clark will play a key role in our development of a new information infrastructure for our foods businesses," said Eric Stack, controller, Harvest States Foods. "Kym has a proven track record in developing and managing the types of systems necessary to support our rapidly growing food businesses."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report