USA: Harvest States Foods announces technology & plant management appointments
Harvest States Foods Friday (8 June) announced appointment of Kym Clark as director of information technology and Marc Kelley as plant manager for its New Brighton, Minn., Mexican food production facility. Clark is responsible for planning, development, implementation and ongoing support of all information and communication systems for Harvest States Foods. He has held IT management, development and consulting positions at Cargill and Technalysis Corp. "Kym Clark will play a key role in our development of a new information infrastructure for our foods businesses," said Eric Stack, controller, Harvest States Foods. "Kym has a proven track record in developing and managing the types of systems necessary to support our rapidly growing food businesses."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw