USA: Harvest States Foods breaks ground on Newton, NC processing facility
Harvest States Foods (HSF), a national provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has started work on at the site of its new 100,000ft² tortilla processing facility in Newton, NC. The plant, which is strategically located to supply to produce and supply corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips for retail and foodservice customers along the eastern seaboard, is intended to replace two existing Catawba County plants located about 60 miles from Charlotte.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Is Mondelez's margin target hurting sales?
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kraft Heinz returns to organic growth, ups margins
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid