USA: Harvest States Foods breaks ground on Newton, NC processing facility
Harvest States Foods (HSF), a national provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has started work on at the site of its new 100,000ft² tortilla processing facility in Newton, NC. The plant, which is strategically located to supply to produce and supply corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips for retail and foodservice customers along the eastern seaboard, is intended to replace two existing Catawba County plants located about 60 miles from Charlotte.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs