USA: Harvest States Foods breaks ground on Newton, NC processing facility
Harvest States Foods (HSF), a national provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has started work on at the site of its new 100,000ft² tortilla processing facility in Newton, NC. The plant, which is strategically located to supply to produce and supply corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips for retail and foodservice customers along the eastern seaboard, is intended to replace two existing Catawba County plants located about 60 miles from Charlotte.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre