USA: Harvest States Foods breaks ground on Newton, NC processing facility
Harvest States Foods (HSF), a national provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has started work on at the site of its new 100,000ft² tortilla processing facility in Newton, NC. The plant, which is strategically located to supply to produce and supply corn and flour tortillas and tortilla chips for retail and foodservice customers along the eastern seaboard, is intended to replace two existing Catawba County plants located about 60 miles from Charlotte.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti