USA: Harvest States Foods completes purchase of Rodriguez Festive Foods
Harvest States Foods announced today it has completed the acquisition of Rodriguez Festive Foods, Inc., a Ft. Worth, Texas manufacturer of wheat and corn tortillas, tortilla chips and a full line of authentic prepared Mexican foods. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "Rodriguez Festive Foods is a great strategic fit as we continue to grow and expand our tortilla, chip and Mexican food businesses," said Joel Bachul, vice president and general manager of Harvest States Foods' Mexican foods business. "The addition of manufacturing and distribution facilities in Ft. Worth, Texas will help us better serve our national and regional customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods