USA: Harvest States Foods completes purchase of Rodriguez Festive Foods
Harvest States Foods announced today it has completed the acquisition of Rodriguez Festive Foods, Inc., a Ft. Worth, Texas manufacturer of wheat and corn tortillas, tortilla chips and a full line of authentic prepared Mexican foods. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed. "Rodriguez Festive Foods is a great strategic fit as we continue to grow and expand our tortilla, chip and Mexican food businesses," said Joel Bachul, vice president and general manager of Harvest States Foods' Mexican foods business. "The addition of manufacturing and distribution facilities in Ft. Worth, Texas will help us better serve our national and regional customers."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units