USA: Harvest States names James Ferguson as new operations manager
Inver Grove Heights, Minn.-based Harvest States Foods, a provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has announced that James Ferguson has been appointed VP, manufacturing and operations. Ferguson, whose responsibilities will include manufacturing, operations, quality control, food safety and plant certifications, said: "Being a part of a relatively new business that holds so much potential and so many good people was an opportunity not to be passed up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mead Johnson acquires Bega Cheese capacity
- Kraft Heinz "substantially undervalued" Unilever