USA: Harvest States names James Ferguson as new operations manager
Inver Grove Heights, Minn.-based Harvest States Foods, a provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has announced that James Ferguson has been appointed VP, manufacturing and operations. Ferguson, whose responsibilities will include manufacturing, operations, quality control, food safety and plant certifications, said: "Being a part of a relatively new business that holds so much potential and so many good people was an opportunity not to be passed up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK