USA: Harvest States names James Ferguson as new operations manager
Inver Grove Heights, Minn.-based Harvest States Foods, a provider of tortillas and Mexican food products, has announced that James Ferguson has been appointed VP, manufacturing and operations. Ferguson, whose responsibilities will include manufacturing, operations, quality control, food safety and plant certifications, said: "Being a part of a relatively new business that holds so much potential and so many good people was an opportunity not to be passed up."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units