UK: Health and exotic flavours pushing food and drink innovation
UK Confectionery Looking Healthy Health is all the rage in the UK confectionery market this year. Key players like Cadbury Trebor Bassett, Nestlé Rowntree and Dunhills Haribo are bringing out more "responsible" lines for children and parents alike. Some of these products trade on their "lightness", others on their natural ingredients such as fruit.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast