USA: Health authorities investigating possible salmonellosis outbreak
The Texas Department of Health (TDH) announced today that federal, state and local health authorities are investigating reports of illnesses in people from several states who attended meetings or conferences in Dallas in mid-March. Health authorities have confirmed Salmonellosis in ten people and have reports of diarrhoeal illnesses in several others but say the number of illnesses could be much larger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations