USA: Health authorities investigating possible salmonellosis outbreak
The Texas Department of Health (TDH) announced today that federal, state and local health authorities are investigating reports of illnesses in people from several states who attended meetings or conferences in Dallas in mid-March. Health authorities have confirmed Salmonellosis in ten people and have reports of diarrhoeal illnesses in several others but say the number of illnesses could be much larger.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly