UK: Health groups call for junk food advertising ban to protect kids from obesity
UK pressure group Sustain will announce at a major conference on obesity called by the National Audit Office today (Monday), that more than 50 national public interest organisations have confirmed their support for Sustain's campaign calling for legislation to protect children from the advertising and promotion of unhealthy foods.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat